Everything on this Earth sends out energy waves / vibrations and that is the way everything communicates with each other. As an example, a walk through the forest, many people come to rest and relax, nature sends out a relaxed vibration frequency that positively affects your body energy vibration.
Light language is a transfer of energy. This light energy contains information from the source, it is the language of love connected to the soul. This light language causes vibrations that move energy. These high frequencies of light bring loving codes, energies and vibrations that help you to start living more from flow, from your heart. It is a language that your soul recognizes and thereby ignores your ratio that wants to understand everything.
We live in a transforming time, a lot is changing in the world around us and in our inner world. The energies of this moment also give us more opportunities to further develop our own spiritual gifts. To be able to live more and more from your heart and soul.
How do you manifest the life you want? Once you understand how the law of attraction works, anything is possible!
Know that everything is energy, including the words you speak and the thoughts you have. The universe does not know the difference between you talking about what was or “reality” or you talking about future dreams and wishes. The universe only knows the now, which vibration do you want to radiate now? I will explain this a little further.
Life is supposed to be fun! Think that a lot of people will disagree with this statement and that’s a shame because if you like life you attract even more fun things.
Do you know the image of the iceberg in the water? Where your consciousness, consciousness, the 5% is above the water and your subconsciousness, subconsciousness, the 95% is below the water.
During a day (if you have not trained this) you will have conscious thoughts and actions for about 5% of your day. So for the other 95% all unconscious programs run.
Ho’oponopono is a very nice way to get all kinds of conscious and unconscious energies out of your energy bubble.
It is a misconception that if you start with the law of attraction everything will suddenly go smoothly. Often you have done and thought the same way for years. If you want change, you will have to feed more and more positive vibes to your energy bubble so that it will turn to the positive pole.
Change starts with insight. By gaining insight into what causes stress and what the (physical) effects it has on your body, you can start converting things.
The universe works according to the law of attraction. Your thoughts, words and actions determine what you get back in the world around you. The universe has, as it were, two poles, a positive and a negative pole. It is important to know that you always manifest something. Even if you are not aware of the law of attraction. You always have thoughts that influence certain words and actions and thus you create what attracts you to the world around you. How nice it is when you learn how to manifest your life the way you want! So that you attract what you want to life!
The world around you gives you back what you have radiated, if you prefer to attract other things, the key lies in changing your inner world.
There are so many things to be grateful for, the sun that is shining, the lovely people around you, a delicious meal, a smile, a beautiful butterfly passing by. It all starts with your thoughts about the world around you. These thoughts are very powerful and determine what you attract. The feeling of gratitude is a powerful tool in the law of attraction.
Positive affirmations are words or phrases that you repeat often to reinforce their message in your energy system. Because you think and pronounce them, you indicate to the universe, please more of this! It indicates the power of words that you are already using consciously and unconsciously. So it is very nice to use this magnetic force of words in a positive way, so that you learn to manifest the essence of the life you want to manifest.
All the wisdom you need is already in you! We often tend to look outside ourselves for solutions, if you take the time to really listen to your inner voice you will find that the most creative things will emerge.
Be open to the possibility of miracles!
Would you like a life with more joy, sparkle and (wonder) miracles, then there are three important parts of yourself that you can get started with!
Seen from the law of attraction, this means that you are an energetic match in vibration for anything you would like. You feel good, connected and calm and have the confidence that whatever you want will come.
The key to manifesting is in the power of your thinking. Because with your thinking you create the world as you experience it around you.
How beautiful it is when you can experience abundance / abundance in your life. How do you put this on and how do you hold it?