Welcome Soul Family
I celebrate you for following your inner guidance to travel (back) to the ancient lands of Egypt a journey of Deep Remembering and powerful Transformation! I feel so honored and excited to stand beside you as we embark on this sacred journey within and on the Ancient Lands of Egypt, a journey that already started the moment you said YES!
Take a moment to CELEBRATE you and all you are becoming, this is HUGE!!!
On this page you will find:
- For practical questions
- Celebrate your YES
- Community group
- Zoom Link online opening and closing ceremony
- Take with you
- Bonus: Rainbow Codes, Sacred Temples
- Egypt Articles
- Opening Ceremony
- Interesting books to read
Egypt Tour starts in...
The opening ceremony of the tour will be at the end of the afternoon on the 9th of May 2023, more will follow soon.
You missed out!
1. For practical questions
I am supper excited and honored to guide this sacred journey with my beautiful soul brother Waleed Kamouna. He has so much love for the land, and knows so much about the history but also of the 'spiritual' ways. You will discover yourself when you get to meet him in Egypt!
But for now, if you have any practical questions at this point, feel free to email Waleed at email@example.com or send him a Watsapp to +20 1222197217.
Or you can ask me, Kim, at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a watsapp at + 31 628642198.
In divine time we will share more information about the tour. As we start up make sure;
- Your booking form is filled in and send to us
- Make sure Waleed has a copy of your Paspoort so he can book the inland flights
- Make a note of the payment schedule
- Check your visa
- Book your flight from your country to Egypt and let Waleed know so he can arrange someone to pick you up from the international airport and also when you departure
- Do you want a single room? Or a double? And do you already have someone to share your room with? Or want us to arrange a connection, please let me, Kim, know
Please be aware that for the 2 domestic flights, you can take only one hand luggage and one suitcase, I know some International flights you can take more, that is not for the domestic flights.
Our Itinerary for this tour: itinerary here >>>
Meet your guides
Waleed Kamouna and Kim van de Sande
2. Celebrate your YES
And most of all take a moment to celebrate your YES. This is a powerful YES to yourself and the legacy you are here to create and share! Take a moment to feel that! To be with that and to acknowledge yourself for listening to your inner calling to go on this sacred pilgrimage of deep remembering! Awakening to LOVE!
3. Community group
This is the link for the Community group on Whatsapp, to get to know eachother and for quick communication, https://chat.whatsapp.com/BiTFMCoBChSLiGK4WsNG1P
4. Zoom Link online opening and closing ceremony
About one month before our Sacred Pilgrimages we will have a online live group opening ceremony. And two weeks after our sacred journey a online live closing ceremony.
Our Zoom link for when we gather online
5. Take with you
In addition to all your standard items such as your clothes, toiletries, shoes, hat, scarf, sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.
I would like to ask you to bring the following;
- One ceremonial dress/clothing set in white
- A scarf for temples
- Your favorite Card Deck(S)
- A journal and pen & colors
- For US soul family - bring a travel plug in Egypt they use sockets type E and C with 220V
- A refillable drinking bottle and plastic container
6. Bonus: Rainbow Codes, Sacred Temples
As a gift you also receive access to the Rainbow Code Activations, Egyptian Temples meditation journey. To access this I would invite you to create an account to the Kimness Academy via this link Login - Kimness, please give me a quick email when you did, then I can open this course for you and you can already start to connect to the sacred temples we are about to visit.
7. Egypt Articles
More will follow as we come closer to the tour.
Temple Mut, Goddess Sekhmet, at Karnak
Temple Dendera, Goddess Hathor
Temple Philea, Goddess Isis
Temple of Thoth
Nephthys (Sister Isis)
Temple of Komombo
Temple of Karnak
Serapeum at Saqqara
Temple complex of Saqqara
8. Opening Ceremony
9. Interesting books to read (& card decks)
nd most of all take a moment to celebrate your YES. This is a powerful YES to yourself and the legacy you are here to create and share! Take a moment to feel that! To be with that and to acknowledge yourself for listening to your inner calling to go on this sacred pilgrimage of deep remembering! Awakening to LOVE!