What Are Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are words or phrases that you repeat often to reinforce their message in your energy system. Because you think and pronounce them, you indicate to the universe, please more of this! It indicates the power of words that you are already using consciously and unconsciously. So it is very nice to use this magnetic force of words in a positive way, so that you learn to manifest the essence of the life you want to manifest.
How can you best use affirmations?
With all of this, follow your feelings! You can do it at the start of your day, then you immediately put the energy of that day in a positive way. In between if you have a moment of rest or just before going to sleep to end your day.
It is nice that when you say the affirmations you also have a good feeling about it. Otherwise the magnet of your words will attract the positive pole and the magnet of your feeling the negative pole, + and – together gives 0, then nothing will change. So your feeling is very important, you don’t have to feel euphoric, although the manifestation of your affirmations will go faster, it is important that you are at least on the positive side.
A simple exercise to make sure you are in a proper vibration to speak your affirmations is the following:
- Put your hands on your heart. By placing your hands on your heart, your attention, through the physical touch, automatically follows the place of your heart
- Then breathe gently towards your hands, which are on your heart
- Think / feel / visualize fine emotions such as: love, gratitude, compassion, joy
- Do this for at least 5 minutes
- Now you are in a relaxed state to read your affirmations
What are beautiful affirmations?
This is again very personal, what is it that you would like to attract into your life? What is it that you would like to reinforce? Below I give a number of examples, especially feel what suits you!
- I love myself
- I am grateful
- I am in my power
- I am light and love
- I fully accept myself
- I enjoy every day
- I am fit and healthy
- I live in the now
- I follow my inner guidance
- I am connected to the universe / source energy all day long
- I live an abundant life
- I am pure positive energy
- I have financial freedom
- I am connected to source and in my vortex (for the Abraham Hicks fans)
- I go for the better thoughts every day
- I am energetic
- This will be the best day of my life
- I experience inner freedom
- I may be there
- I am successful
- I am grateful for this day
- I am that I am
- I choose kindness, cheerfulness, gratitude and love
- I live a life full of sparkle
- I deserve love and happiness
How do you write an affirmation yourself?
It is very easy to come up with an affirmation yourself. Fantasize about what it is that you would like to feel, what would you like to experience in your life?Write all this on paper. The next step is then to write down all these wishes as if they already exist or have happened. Write it to the present tense so “I have now …” and “I am …”. Another important point is to avoid denial, the universe knows words like no / i do not have / i do not like. Then it is often repeated to empower it in your energy system.
You could also write a letter to the universe in which you thank the universe for all that has manifested in your life. You write down all your wishes and dreams as if it had already taken place. Read this letter to yourself every day.
Because if you start your day positively, you will attract more of the same and it could well become the best day of your life!