How beautiful it is when you can experience abundance in your life. How do you create this on and how do you hold on to it?
What is Abundance?
Abundance means more than enough, experiencing wealth in all areas of your life. It’s more than just financial freedom. Also think of abundance in love for yourself, having good relationships with the people around you, being in top health and being able to do the things that you are passionate about.
How do you attract abundance?
It starts with appreciating what you already have in your life. That you feel gratitude for all the wealth that is already present. You will experience that by enjoying the here and now, more and more beautiful things will come your way. This is how the universe works, by enjoying the here and now, you are in a positive vibration and your energy bubble is positive. The universe gives you even more of the same so that more beautiful things come your way. Everything starts with your consciousness and from there you can consciously attract what you want to manifest. Being grateful for what is now and dreaming about where you want to go, that’s how you connect with the energy of abundance.
Resistance to abundance
Some people have a negative association with the financial component of wealth, for example from their upbringing or religion. Imagine what you could do if you had financial freedom?
- You can afford the freshest and healthiest food
- You can do all kinds of things to keep your body in top health, such as personal trainers or yoga at home
- You have the space and time to build moments of peace into your life, maybe a meditation retreat somewhere? A yoga week?
- You can afford things that are ecologically made or leave a smaller footprint
- You can spend time and money on things that you are passionate about
- It is also nice for your environment if you radiate and are full of energy. If you are not worried about money, you are much more likely to share everything with your environment
These are just a few of the great things about having financial freedom that is both good for yourself and positive contributes to your environment and the world. It all starts with taking responsibility for your thoughts and feelings. How beautiful would it be if everyone could experience abundance in their life!